As the year is coming to an end, let’s get ready for 2022!
You already have a high IQ; it brought you where you are today. However, your EQ matters more than your IQ to be a leader. EQ is the ability to manage relationships with other people – it results in better influencing your audience, managing up, down, and sidewise. As a result, my clients have been enjoying more significant influence, increased productivity, reduced stress, and better work-life balance. I have listed a few assessment and coaching packages to choose from. The price applies to private clients only.
1. Strength Assessment, Debrief, and Coaching
It will give you a detailed report of your default behavioral patterns. It will also guide you to grow further to improve your impact. The result could be: Understanding your and others’ motivation and a more constructive way of leveraging your and your team members’ strengths. Total 2.5 hrs spread over two sessions.
Investment $399: Buy Now
2. EQ Assessment, Debrief, and Coaching
It will give you a detailed profile of how your inner operating system works, where you have room to optimize yourself further. For example, the result could be tackling workplace drama more gracefully without getting all worked up. Total three hours spread over two sessions.
Investment $549: Buy Now
3. Three Month Coaching With Assessment
Includes the EQ Assessment, Debrief, and seven additional coaching sessions. Total 9 hrs, spread over three months.
Investment $1950 | Schedule a 30-min chemistry call.
A Typical Six month Executive Coaching Engagement
The 1:1 coaching process is customized according to the client’s needs and styles. As a result, my most successful clients are value-driven, are ready to dive deep and experiment along the way. In project management terms, we follow agile instead of a waterfall process. The duration of a coaching engagement may vary anywhere from three to nine months. Below is a breakdown of a typical six-month engagement.
1. Discovery/Goal Setting (3-5 sessions)
– A detailed intake process to identify your aspirations and core values.
– EQ assessments plus some additional ones to help you understand your internal operating system.
– Review any existing feedback from your Manager or peers.
– 360 assessment (if needed/desired)
– Finalize goals and action plans
– Alignment meeting with the Manager (for corporate-sponsored clients only)
2. Implementation (~10 sessions )
– Coaching on the specific challenges, on the spot feedback, and relevant tips
– Follow-up actions in between sessions, email/text support, if needed.
– Accountability process, session update forms to make sustainable progress towards your goals.
– Resources, articles, books suggestions
3. Midpoint Check-in
– Check-in with the Manager (for corporate-sponsored clients only)
4. Wrap up (2-3 sessions)
– Post coaching plan
– Accountability structure
– Post coaching Quarterly check-in (An email exchange or a 30-min call)