Our location is in Seattle, WA, and the time zone is Pacific Time (PST). We serve clients from all over the globe via phone, Zoom, Google Meet, and various other virtual platforms.
“What am I good at, How do I introduce myself when job seeking, networking, interviewing.”
“I want to find something more fulfilling, I want to use more of my strengths”
“I am overwhelmed by all the things I need to do, I want to find more balance so that I can attend to all the important things in my life including my career and my family.”
“I want to show up as a leader at my workplace. I am having a hard time to speak up in meetings.”
“I want to move up in my career, but I don’t know what else I need to do.”
Leadership, team performance
“I want to build a more high performing team.”
We provide group coaching specifically for women in tech. Contact us for details.
We provide different kinds of workshops to the corporates and companies.
1:1 Coaching Process
The 1:1 coaching process is fully customized according to the client’s needs and styles. My most successful clients are value driven, are ready to dive deep and experiment along the way. In project management term, we follow agile instead of a waterfall process.
The total duration of a coaching engagement may vary anywhere from three to nine months. Below is a breakdown of a typical six-month engagement.
1. Discovery/Goal Setting (3-5 sessions)
– A detailed intake process to identify your aspirations and core values.
– EQ assessments plus some additional ones to help you understand your internal operating system.
– Review any existing feedback from your manager or peers.
– 360 assessment (if needed/desired)
– Finalize goals and action plans
– Alignment meeting with the manager (for corporate-sponsored clients only)
2. Implementation (~10 sessions )
– Coaching on the specific challenges, on the spot feedback, and relevant tips
– Follow-up actions in between sessions, email/text support, if needed.
– Accountability process, session update forms to make sustainable progress towards your goals.
– Resources, articles, books suggestions
3. Mid point Check-in
– Check-in with the Manager (for corporate-sponsored clients only)
4. Wrap up (2-3 sessions)
– Post coaching plan
– Accountability structure
– Post coaching Quarterly check-in (30 min free call)