Are you a leader in tech, a high-performing individual, in the mid-stage of your career? Do you have too many things to do but are not having a meaningful, fulfilling impact? You might be struggling to manage conflicting priorities, increased responsibilities, and diminishing zest. This phenomenon is called languishing. I also experienced languishing during my career and wished I had a coach to accelerate the journey back to joy. But, instead, I learned it in a harder way.
This workshop will help connect with your internal motivation, increase your engagement and impact, live with more zest, and find your edge again!
It is a 4-part experiential workshop for mid-career leaders and individual contributors in tech, STEM, and any high-paced work culture to sustain and accelerate their innate excellence.
Imagine waking up in the morning, looking forward to your day, and addressing the work project with a high zest. What results and impact can happen from that kind of energy? My clients got job promotions, bigger opportunities, and overall a higher level of fulfillment.
Over the years, I discovered a few common tools that help my executive coaching clients. I will share these insights with detailed hands-on exercises in this Workshop, along with the latest in neuroscience and positive psychology, to help you:
- Identify your unique brand and align your actions for increased impact.
- Shift to an outcome focus and remain creative in challenging situations.
- Stay focused on what’s important to you and make a meaningful impact (or key results) with limited time.
- Design a career vision aligned with your signature strengths.
A detailed course outline will be shared after registration.
Tech and STEM professionals in mid-career, specifically those looking for ideas to be productive beyond the usual go-go culture, more fulfillment in their work and personal lives and are ready to dive deep to create sustainable excellence.
What You Will Get
The workshop combines lectures, group discussions, take-home worksheets, reflective self-work, and individualized coaching and feedback.
- Flexible virtual platform (Zoom)
- Four sessions over five weeks: each session is two hours, a total of eight contact hours.
- (Bonus) One individual coaching session.
- (Bonus) Strength assessment with a detailed report
- No more than six participants: Small group size allows for optimal learning and engagement
- Sessions will be recorded and shared with participants in case anyone misses a session.
- Six months of free membership subscription (Details TBD).
Schedule and Tuition
All the sessions are on Thursdays 5-7 PM PST/8-10 PM EST
(Closed) January: Jan 13, …
(Closed) February: Feb 17, …
March: March 17, 24, 31 and April 14
Tuition: Total value $1200, Special launching rate: US$ 899 and Early Bird rate ONLY $799. The pricing will increase after April.
“This workshop was so much more than a career vision! It taught me to discover my values, shifting from my usual problem focus mindset and creating baby steps toward a compelling vision. These skills apply from work to home to beyond. Sharmin is great at posing questions that get to the core of an issue and guiding each participant towards their own answers. Thanks for offering this workshop!”
– Experienced Software Engineer at Google, Redmond WA (January 2022 participant)
“The workshop sessions were very eye-opening! I received and learned more than I had expected at the beginning. Sharmin introduced various practical problem-solving tools that I have started to practice and have been seeing great results already. Not only is it helping me in tackling the work where we are solving a very complex technical problem but is also helping me with my personal life. These days I connect better with my family and friends by being a creator, a challenger, and a coach. I am absolutely grateful that Sharmin is doing the hard work of curating the relevant knowledge which benefits so many lives.”
– Principal Member of Technical Staff at Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Austin TX (January 2022 participant)
Want to Bring This Class to Your Organization?
Employee engagement and retention is one of the top concerns for Employers. Especially the experienced mid-level workforce is one of the biggest assets no company wants to lose. Yet, that is the time when employees start to re-think their long-term career vision. This class helps with that vision – it provides the tools to increase internal motivation and a sense of ownership, driving factors for deeper engagement and quality productivity. In addition, this class is a cost-effective way of bringing some of the benefits of 1:1 coaching.
Questions? contact me here